Friday 13 February 2009

Betterman

I'm going to choose the lazy way and simply do this:
Flickr
It has all of the stuff I published this term, meaning all the stuff I took to my assessment (which I passed with a beautiful 100%, about 2 hours ago)

I finally managed to get a neutral flickr account, leaving me with two more to upload all kinds of nonsense to it. But this one will be art stuff exclusively, and if I can convince myself I'll even upgrade to pro and begin sorting out all my series.

As for interviews, three are coming up: London met (bleh), Westminster (about which I am getting more and more excited, the course seems to be really good) and LCC (classic).

Final Major started, I have two standing ideas, one of which I prefer but everybody else seems to like #2 better. Pitch on Wednesday, then I'll know more.

No comments: