Thursday 2 October 2008

Apartment Story

I want to have a broad decision on unis by this Sunday.
I know that it won't work out because I'm starting to live a busy life.
Movie, food and dreads tomorrow at Maddy's place.
Propaganda at the Old Firestation on Saturday.
Meeting with Tereza and Jendrezj on Sunday to decide on our London trip.
My decision/choices so far:
LCC for either Interior Design or Photography
Any other branch of the Arts University of London for Photography
Glasgow School of Arts for Architecture or Interior Design
Rhode Island School of Design for Interior Architecture or Architecture by itself.
Tisch University for Photography
Kingston for Architecture
London College of Fashion for Fashion Photography
By Sunday I want this list to be more specific. Wish me luck!

No comments: