Thursday 11 December 2008

Ash and Smoke

Tomorrow is the last day of Uni for this year, time to recap? Maybe.

But I won't do that now. Instead, some photographic work from the one day documentary project yesterday (Wednesday).
I focused on the interference of humans/industry with nature. Having three hours to work on the project I went to the Sainsbury's between Bournemouth and Poole, and well, I think I did okay. I should have used the remote for the camera as all of my images turned out a bit shaky, but in the end I'm quite satisfied with my series. Oh, and my first photographic essay. Be proud of me.


















































































New project launch is tomorrow. I have ideas, but at the same time no clue whether I can use them or not because they are slightly more fine art based than documentary and the whole project would be staged. So honestly, no idea. Updates on that at a later point, obviously.
For now I am off to London on Saturday morning, bye bye Bournemouth, I cannot express how happy I am about leaving England.

No comments: