Saturday 8 November 2008

Pressure Zone

I warned you of a picture heavy entry, so here goes.
This weekend will be filled with work. I am working on my first real big presentation, it's only for Katie, but it's the perfect way to learn a lot. We decided on a topic, which is photography for beginners, meaning I will introduce my audience to the three main paths of photography: fine art, commercial and documentary/travel/street. Gonna be a lot of work, but also super interesting I think.
But nevertheless, here goes the photos. I didn't include any portfolio work, simply because I haven't started working on them yet and I do not want to publish anything unfinished.
in chronological order

Drawing week, which I enjoyed



Photography week, which I enjoyed, but produces shit


Fine Art week, which was a lot of fun.




Textiles week, which I hated.




3D week, which was amazing.




And my husband, I think no ranking needed.




My first trimester is nearly over, assessment on Tuesday, then I'm off to London for the rest of the week to set it a nice end.

No comments: